Sunday, April 26, 2009

Two posts together.. =))

My bro bday!! 24 Apr 2009
Here's the cake for my bro's bday.. =)).. we celebrate it by jus singing bday song with my ahma, mum and him himself.. =)).. a sweet one.. love it.. =))




Staying overnight at my sis house. 24 - 26 april 2009


I was staying at my sis house to help her out with the event held at Bedok.. its a family fun celebration day.. i was a event assistant by helping out with some games and controlling of the crowds..

The first night was spent with xian.. haha.. =))..


spent infront of the com of coz. haha.. and so the following night there is nobody was chatting with me.. left me playing the poker in the facebook and play with yuan man.. win him some money.. and den the following one i lost all in one match to one guy in the game... thats sad.. ><..

omg.. i weigh 67kg... haha.. thats a big loss of weight and its a successful one.. haha.. from 76 to 67.. hmm.. cool!!!.. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment